Thursday, November 22, 2018

Opti yachting writing 2018

As I walked to my tau, I felt my numb hokarikari that were hurting They felt like they were going to fall off My koiri felt like rau year old grandma weak and stiff but also hungry. I felt dry and warm like a hot, boiling fever I could oko nuinga talking and eating but I didn't hear the water not one bit


I saw people come out of the wahine and tamas changing rooms all dressed and bundled up like a cute kitten. The still saltwater still as it can be but also cold made no sound none at all The old black rusty metal zipper hurt my weak old hands. Having in my mind was that was fun and not nerve wracking for me the whole time I was calm mostly I said to my friends ‘’I don't care’’


As I grabbed my lunch, I started eating and smelt the salty katao The smell was like a lake monster trying to come up to the surface for air.

my hair was soaking wet and  dripping Where we went sailing like a pirate Pandora Pond Ahuriri.

No comments:

Post a Comment