Monday, May 7, 2018

Sample of writings

Story 1


As Room sixteen was strolling up exhausting sunrise hut on a sunny golden day. It felt like ever ending stairs when we got to the rocky carpark and Jumped out of the car Mr Marple. Said ‘’Charli and  Nyah can set the pace’’
As we started strolling up I felt exhausted all my emotions changed I couldn't control my emotions

One of the  parents helped.me preserver up sunrise hut   when I saw the hut I said to myself ‘’did I just do this’’My two legs. were weak It felt so good to sit on the hard wooden seat Mr Marple said we  can have lunch I pulled out my egg sandwich.I took the first bite and my bun was nice and fresh the egg sandwich tasted so nice tasted like I haven't eaten for agers.when I saw the sunrise hut I ran to the seat and banged my head when I raced to the seat




















Story 2


Michaels flippers started zig zagging side to side. When  Michael. was chasing his pet mango taniwha  through the splashing water  when I was trying to chase my pet mango taniwha  I felt the smooth sand, the sand started to make a colossal spiral  the tornado started swirling and swirling like a milkshake being mixed.
The sand pushed me back and I fell onto a hard wooden rock. Blood started gushing out, I passed out. My mango taniwha tried to wake me up he started to wale I heard him wale. Every second he tried to comfort me until my body started to turn purple he cried for ages. Then he slapped me then I coughed up a pile of crusty old sand


My mango taniwha stopped waling my body stopped turning purple. I said to my pet mango taniwha ‘’thank you I don’t know how to repay you for anything’’ .  Since he was my pet I decided to name him my hero because he is a hero for saving me we set of to go back home and settle in for the night.











































Story 3
I te po rahoroi pouri pouri  A hit o te whare saikolone hit whakarere timata rama te tararao atu. a ki runga ki ka rite ki I whakahaere te wairua te whenua o nga whare timata te tio toe.Almost all the Ice had disappeared the murky glacia  was the only thing left most of the urupa was gone at first. when I saw the pearly glacia It looked bright like a diamond I said to myself I have to stay on the maunga to keep myself warm,dry and calm.As I was. walking up the maunga I heard A voice saying ‘’help help’’ I searched high and low under the bush I had fear going through my body I said is this the sky mother I tried to talk to both of them there. eyes closed slowly  before her final goodbye by she said make me and my husband happy. and can you carry us into heaven please ‘’ok’’ I replied  I tried to push with all my mana I couldn't push them so I left them be.


Translation from maori
On a dark gloomy saturday, A heart of a cyclone hit Abandoned houses.
Lights started flickering on and off like a ghost was controlling the land of houses the white pearly glacia  started crackling

Next learning steps

Using punctuation
Think about and writing for my audience


For thousand odd years we had been searching in the inttatick Moana for many odd years then we` finally found the big nose statue.More than a decade we searched and  searched until the golden good condition statue hit us with the bright Rati we shined our bright night Rati then we all. Cheered we cheered and cheered until excitement warout of us we had been searching each day and night when the golden Rati shined out of the sea we new we we're close we had been waiting for the. Moment in time we had a little conversation saying ‘’should we try bring the statue back we might be billionaires’’ one of the other guys said ‘’what happens if its curised’’ then the .Captain said ‘’hurry up and help me to bring this backup to the servers’’ all the other guys didn’t want to pitch in and help they thought of someone watching them sleep at night,or.Someone following them all over town the captain tugged and pulled until he realized it  didn’t move a inch he said to himself I think this cruise is really all the guys swarm up the the ma . Humagerous boat they left the captain there for 24 hours to teach him a lesson they ate their food because they were starving we they finally arrived back to the ocean the captain had a pile of potua in his hand the waka hit the bank the toru guys omaed out of the waka and said ‘’can we have some please’’ the captain said no I found this myself the toru guys disappointed guys said oh well you can stay here’’ they drifted off slowly with sad faces looking at the captain the captain said farewell.



My next learning step

To want the audience want to read more

use clear strong argument























No comments:

Post a Comment