Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Swaping places with Mum for a day

Yippee, today my Mum and I are going  to swap places for a day.  Mum will have to go to school and I will have to go to Mums work. I think that it would be really awesome because work is so much better than school and I would get paid heaps of money. I would also get to drive my Mum’s cool, grey, ford car to work.

When I got to Mum’s work  the people all stared at me and asked me why I was there.  I told them “ Mum and I have swapped places for the day” and they all giggled like a bunch of giggling children.  I think I will find the job hard because I will be working for hours and hours.

After I finished work I had to go and pick up my Mum from school.  I said to Mum “how was your day at school”? and she said “it was alright”.  Next we went home for tea.  I was pleased this day was nearly over.  Now I know what my Mum has to go through and I think geez, poor Mum.  I never want to do this again.

Mums work was so hard  but at school it's boring because we don’t get breaks or money and even though Mums work was as hard as doing lots of chores at home I still want to work with Mum at her job because I want to get heaps of money.






 The End

No comments:

Post a Comment