Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Holiday moment

Maungapohatu
As the shiny new waka struggled up the steep gravel road mum muttered to my sister and I ‘’were here wake up girls’’ glancing outside the misty window seeing the temple where rua kenana was living but the. Police invaded privacy rua kenana and the people who we're living there at that time watched rua walk off with the police they tried to fight for him but when they tried the police  whipped out there weapons



Rua.Had all kind of Different names so many you didn’t know what one he was. under sometimes he would use all of them
Rua was a world leader for his village he wasn’t that hard on his people


By the wa we got there it was morning it was a 9 hour drive from Heretaunga to maungapohatu  te wahi ko he wairua pa  as I tugged. Back the milky portal door the door squeed opened looking with my                                  
Karuis seeing heaps of pango beds,there was kakariki water strolling around the village seeing all the dazzling artwork around the village whare


Wake up as my sister started to shake me.
''Time for rainbow ends hurry up we're  going to have more time there if you get dressed'' said my sister in a excited voice yes wait as I repeated in a tired voice

No comments:

Post a Comment