Wednesday, May 17, 2017

ocean poem


Crusty shells
On the bare sandy bank there was a large number of shells waiting to be coCrusty shells
On the bare sandy bank there was a large number of shells waiting to be collected the shell look crusty and white the shell pulled me by my warm ear an
Said help i'm in danger  the shell was as light as a feather but as stink as a rotting fish this poem reminds me of my childhood because when we use to collect sad hungry rock at river I found my rock at Napier waterfront the lonely rock must of have been washed up by Tangaroa I think the shells got hit by cyclone cook I wonder if the shells will survey and get collected I wonder if the shells could severy lleCrusty shells
On the bare sandy bank there was a large number of shells waiting to be collected the shell look crusty and white the shell pulled me by my warm ear an
Said help i'm in danger  the shell was as light as a feather but as stink as a rotting fish this poem reminds me of my childhood because when we use to collect sad hungry rock at river I found my rock at Napier waterfront the lonely rock must of have been washed up by Tangaroa I think the shells got hit by cyclone cook I wonder if the shells will survey and get collected I wonder if the shells could severy cted the shell look crusty and white the shell pulled me by my warm ear an
Said help i'm in danger  the shell was as light as a feather but as stink as a rotting fish this poem reminds me of my childhood because when we use to collect sad hungry rock at river I found my rock at Napier waterfront the lonely rock must of have been washed up by Tangaroa I think the shells got hit by cyclone cook I wonder if the shells will survey and get collected I wonder if the shells could severy

No comments:

Post a Comment