Thursday, November 2, 2017

Killer clown trick or treat story

Trick or treat As the terrifying killer clown rang my doorbell AS I opened the door he said give me
some candy little girl in a  voice that i didn't recanise.He tried to creep in my flash millionaire house
I slammed the door on his old moldy  hands  with my steal golden door I said listen can't you hear
someone coming up the stairs listen with you tarengas


I said creep down stairs with no noise as we heard the fridge opening we said look
look with your karus A killer clown A killer clown I said to my sister In a frightened voice
WE ran back up to the room Because he said hey I'll come and find you we omaed and omaed
back up into the room and hid in the boiler in a dark loamy hole



TRICK OR TREAT HE SAID AND BANG BANG BANG AS THE SNIPPER WENT OFF FIRED ONE SHOT THEN AGAIN AND AGAIN  BANG HE FOUND US AND THEN WE BLACKED OUT AND IT JUST WAS ALL A DREAM THAT CAME TRUE THE NEXT MORNING ON HALLOWEEN EVE


Me and my sister were really scared but it was only a joke that never came true

1 comment: