Thursday, November 23, 2017

opti yachting expirence

Boom,  as the hard metal pole hit me like a bullet in the face. The beaming sun  on my broken face. I said to my partnerno, no, I don’t want to capsize
In a furious voice, we sailed out on tangoros  icy popsicle water.

My partner Ivory got angry at me because I said no no’’ I don’t want to capsize ” But then I said to herIt's my first time.” I was so petrified I
hopped out and  swam to the nearest bank.  

My  buddy wanted to capsize but I thought I was going to drown. When I jumped out, I remembered I had a life jacket on. As the grey pitch black clouds covered our beautiful day I thought it was night.people capsizing I could've never been that brave to capsize their emotions probably changed after they splashed into the dangerous water

She then said to Alexis  and Larissa  have you guys had a turn they replied no
Ivory asked them if they wanted to come with her on the yacht they said sure
Well I Splashed in the water.But as they drifted off land They said I don't want to capsize
In a terrified manner



Mutu te korero Ki a u ki tirotiro I te wa I wehi ana au Ko taku hoa i mea ko wai e tiaki
Ka ki atu au ka wehi ahau ahakoa ko wai e whakaaro ana i taku hoa Ka tamata ahau ka hiahia noa ahau ki etahi atu wa ka puta atu i roto i taku waimarie whakamaafstddngngnsnsndgnnxmf


No comments:

Post a Comment