Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Michaels bestfriend sharky

Michaels flippers started zig zagging side to side When  Michael. was chasing his pet mango taniwha. through the splashing water  when I was trying to chase my pet mango taniwha I felt the smooth sand the sand started to. make a colossal spiral  the tornado started swirling and swirling like a milkshake being mixed.


The sand pushed me back and I fell onto a hard wooden.rock blood started gushing out,I passed out my mango taniwha tried to wake me up he started to wale I heard him wale. every second he tried to comfort me until my body started to turn purple he cried for ages.


My mango taniwha stopped waling my body stopped turning purple. I said to my pet mango taniwha ‘’thank you I don’t know how to repay you for anything’’ .since he was my pet I decided to name him my hero because he is a hero for saving me we set of to go back home and settle in for the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment